Your security system’s indoor cameras in Louisville are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This offers you convenience and reassurance since you can check in on your child from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get easily visible, high-resolution video of your child. You can even review recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated updates delivered right to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a little stuffy in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can integrate two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with a lone home security app.
Design Your Louisville smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Louisville smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Contact (502) 483-0778 today and learn how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.