How does home monitoring work in Louisville?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart choice for defending your residence and family. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Louisville home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your security components. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Louisville home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this convenient, centralized hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to request assistance with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you may still speak with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Louisville security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Louisville smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, call (502) 483-0778 or complete the following form to start.